An Artisans Guild
The mission of the ACGG is manifold. As an entity, the ACGG will strive to:
1. Function as a venue for the exchange of ideas concerning their craft
2. Promote public awareness of custom gunmakers and their craft
3. Promote the betterment of custom gunmaking
4. Establish standards of excellence within the field of custom gunmaking
5. Establish ethical guidelines to benefit those who create and use custom guns
6. Nurture and develop the next generation of custom gunmakers
The vision of the ACGG is to be the preeminent entity in the United States for custom sporting firearms knowledge, skill, craftsmanship and artisanship. The ACGG aims to be the go-to organization for those seeking knowledge of custom sporting firearms or wishing to have a custom sporting firearm crafted.
Guild members share a common bond: they work toward passing on and perfecting the art of custom firearms. While the American Custom Gunmakers Guild is fortunate to have many of the world’s finest craftspeople as professional members, the broad diversity of our general membership dictates that we make no endorsement of any member’s level of expertise beyond that required for initial acceptance to the Guild.